Actress Shruthi who got discharged from the Punya Hospital today afternoon has said that she is not a coward to commit suicide but was hospitalised for food poisoning.
The senior actress was talking to media persons after being discharged from the hospital.
'I should have come before the media on Friday night itself, but couldn't do so because I was very tired. I am not the person who commits suicide. I accept that I am mentally disturbed, but I won't think of committing suicide in my life. I had gone to Shirdi with my daughter and we both were ill. I took care of my daughter while I neglected my health. So, I was hospitalised and it is not true that I attempted suicide' says Shruthi.
The actress also thanked her fans and friends from the industry who stood by her while she was in depression.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top