First and foremost all these days the media was referring to Shankar’s next extravaganza as I. Now Shankar in his latest blog says its Ai and he has been shooting for it for the past one year.

Shankar says that it is taking time shooting Ai  due to technical reasons abnd Vikram’s  physical change, scanning, moulding and for preparing prosthetic make up materials.

In May, Shankar had visited Weta Workshop, New Zealand and met Richard Taylor, the co-founder of Weta, and other artists and technicians. What Shankar liked about Richard Taylor is that he is very creative and is more interested in creative work than talking business

Shankar said: “ I had storming sessions regarding the look of Vikram and others in ‘Ai’. They took me through the whole Weta Workshop and I was amazed to know all the stunning visuals, makeup and props which I saw in the recent year’s movies are done by Weta.  I had the same excitement when I visited Stan Winston Studios, US for Enthiran.”

On the shooting schedule of Ai, Shankar updated: “In June we had a three week schedule that happened in Bangalore, Mysore and Chennai. An eye riveting make up for Vikram was done by Sean Foot and Davina Lamont, and Vikram proved he’s a great actor once again. Now we’ve completed 75% of the movie and going for the next schedule in a couple of days”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top